Old March 6th 04, 02:44 PM
Paul Burridge

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:40:43 GMT, Active8
wrote:

Yes. I had to check my disorganized drive to make sure I'd been to
all those links. BTDT. I like having tools like that around to
compare what they say with what I figgered out on paper.

Indeed. Legendary Reg's programs are always well worth a look at, of
course. I did try out his filter design one last night, just out of
curiosity. Looks pretty neat. I'll run some sims through it later to
see what sort of results it gives. Might post the results later if
time permits...

--

The BBC: Licensed at public expense to spread lies.