Old April 13th 11, 06:51 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,sci.astro.amateur
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default SolderSmoke Book on Kindle

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote in message
Now on Kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/SolderSmoke-Ad...2513962&sr=8-1
It's should say FOR SALE. I still have to pay Amazon money for it, which
makes it a for sale ad, just like any other.

I guess to me it's pretty evident that anyone specifically telling you
something is available for the Kindle is looking to sell it, not give it away
(...in which case they could likely just use a PDF).

Since I don't have an Amzon account, and I'm not about to spend $12 on it,
is not available for MY kindle.

You can read Kindle books on most smartphones, Android tablets, and Windows
PCs/tablets as well. The DRM is definitely annoying, although for a "fun
read" sort of book like this (as opposed to, e.g., a reference text) I could
see putting up with it.

---Joel