Old April 17th 11, 07:28 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
Jarbidge Jarbidge is offline

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:27:52 -0400, Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:48:15 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote:

"Keith" wrote in message
In article ,
Keith wrote:

Not Safe for Work (NSFW). Contains no nudity. http://bit.ly/dOmpVu

Originally distributed by the Orange County, CA Republican Chair
Woman, Marilyn Davenport

--

UPDATE, APRIL 16, 5:55 P.M.: This afternoon, Marilyn Davenport sent an
email to fellow Orange County Republican elected officials,

"I simply found it amusing regarding the character of [President
Barack] Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth,"
Davenport wrote. "In no way did I even consider the fact he's half
black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my
mind until one or two other people [Scott Baugh, Orange County GOP
boss, and this writer] tried to make this about race . . . I received
plenty of emails about George Bush that I didn't particularly like yet
there was no 'cry' in the media about them . . .

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican
who freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor
of Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

But then the democrats discovered that if they embrace blacks, along
with the other dregs of society, they could form a formidable voting
block. Same with faggots, child molesters, welfare tit-suckers,
rapists, murderers, muggers, girlie men........etc. Their voting block
increases.

You see how they react to a black republican. They curse and demonize
them as uncle Tom. That proves they don't like blacks; only black
servants to the dim party. However, blacks are so stupid that they
fall for that garbage as long as it get's them entitlements and special
laws.

Bingo.