Old April 17th 11, 09:03 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Shatzer Bill Shatzer is offline

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

Lobby Dosser wrote:

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican
who freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor
of Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

John Kennedy was a republican? Who have thunk it?!

The George Wallace "Schoolhouse Door" incident was in June, 1963.

I'd suggest you consult a good history book for who was president then.

How can you be so historically ignorant?

OBTW, the 13th amendment was authored by a democratic senator.

peace and justice,