Old April 17th 11, 09:12 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.golf
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default OBAMA SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT!

On 4/17/2011 12:50 PM, Alfred stomacker wrote:

that is true . A joke is a joke . but if I was half chimp I would be
embarrassed also . Imagine the embarrassment of knowing that your
ancestors used to be only human and then bred with chimps .

Well, I imagine it must be pretty embarrassing, to obama, when it is
obvious that the man in the picture is not his father!

Regards,
JS