Old April 18th 11, 08:22 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

On 4/18/2011 12:15 PM, Bill Shatzer wrote:
Alfred stomacker wrote:

-snip-

KKK is a Christian oriented group that believes in the right to be
white .

And the right to burn crosses and engage in an occassional lynching or two.

peace and justice.

With me, it is burning the koran, of using pages torn from it to wipe my
arse ... hey, everyone has a mental hang-up of one type, or another, right?

But, the lynchings are going a bit too far ...

Regards,
JS