Old April 20th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default CFL Light Bulbs : What Fits... Works ! "Screw-In-and-Glow" [A19...

On 4/20/2011 12:46 PM, wrote:
There is an underground building (the entire building isn't underground)
in Minneapolis.They have a mirror system which directs Sunlight above
the ground to under the ground to light up the areas down there.If you
look in Popular Mechanics and Popular Science magazines or on the
Internet you will see an ad about a mirror thingy you can buy and
install on the roof of your house.Of course Sunlights (non mirror) have
been around for many, many years.Everybody knows about them.
cuhulin

I always check with experts before doing anything solar ...

There is a great nudist beach over on the coast with a lot of nice women
who will share their knowledge about the sun with you ... over a nice
cold beer ... on a blanket ...

Well, a guy can dream! But, I don't tell the wife about the dreams. LOL

Regards,
JS