Old April 20th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CFL Light Bulbs : What Fits... Works !"Screw-In-and-Glow" [A19...

One time when I was at Daytona Beach, I told some of those Bikini clad
(eleven inches of kite string) wimmins, Y'all turn over now and cook the
other side! All they did was laugh at me.They knew they were cooked.

I Guarantee you, that Sunlight in Florida is Different than here in
Missy Sippy.I never have gooten Sunburnt in Missy Sippy, I have never
needed to put on any Suntan loation in Missy Sippy either.First time I
went to Daytona Beach I didn't think about sloshing on any Bull Frog
suntan loation.That Florida Sun Burnt the Pizz out of me! My legs and
feet started warming up, BIG Blisters showed up.I was Hurting!
cuhulin