Old April 20th 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default OBAMA IS A FRAUD, MORE CATCHING ON EVERY DAY!

On 4/20/2011 1:21 PM, george wrote:

Apart from his being a racist is there any other point to his nonsense
about Obama?
He's been proven to be a US citizen by those who matter.

The only one making any sense if obama!:

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with
something to hide." -- barack obama (AKA barry soetoro)

That is why we still haven't seen it, the birth certificate ... I just
didn't expect him to admit why!

Everyone has questions:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201103010018

Regards,