Old April 20th 11, 11:32 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Constitution is vague and subject to contemporary interpretation

On 04/20/2011 09:54 AM, John Smith wrote:

obama supporters have produced a, produced on demand, "Certification of
Live Birth" and NOT a photocopy of an original "Certificate of Live Birth."

The latter is acceptable, the former is NOT.

The former may get you a driver license (even illegals can get 'em), but
it is NOT good enough for the public servant office of president.

Regards,
JS

That's not for you to decide. I told you the "reasonable person"
preponderance of evidence standard applies. The Constitution doesn't
even define "Natural Born".

The "original intent" of the Founders is that we think for ourselves.