Old April 21st 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Where's the Birth Certificate? New U.S. Birth Certificate Requi...

On 4/20/2011 5:17 PM, wrote:
I reckon it might be in an Underground Bunker somewhere in America.For
'safe keeping' of course.
cuhulin

Hmmm, or maybe those UFO people know something we don't, and it has been
entrusted to the aliens for safe keeping ... heck, maybe the illegal
aliens are holding it for him!

Of course, a space alien would be an illegal alien without the proper
papers, wouldn't it?

Regards,
JS