Old April 21st 11, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default About that Shale Oil

On 4/20/2011 9:43 PM, wrote:
Grow Peanuts.Diesel engines run Real Good on Peanut Oil, any kind of
Vegetable Oil.Peanuts are not Nuts, they are Legumes, the Bean family.I
used to have some Peanuts growing in my back yard back in the 1970s.
cuhulin

I think "running a car on food" is moronic! (not inferring anything on you)

Already, every drop of water is "owned" or in the control and possession
of someone. Fertilizer, in the forms used in our agriculture, is in
finite supply. Land suitable for crop production is a finite supply,
and already being pushed towards max for just food production ...

If push come to shove, and we are fueling our cars with food, someone is
going to get hungry and starve to death while some rich b*st*rd fills
his tank up and watches them starve -- maybe even enjoys watching them
do so ...

I think running engines on food is a very bad idea!

Regards,
JS