Old April 22nd 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal M. Onella[_2_] Sal M. Onella[_2_] is offline

Default Tower hinge, would this work?

On Apr 21, 4:47*pm, "Sal M. Onella" wrote:
On Apr 20, 8:58*am, stryped wrote:

snip

I would still need to climb part way up it or have the capability to
to adjust my sat dish. I cant figure out a good way to do it with the
tower leaned over.

I assume you meant " part way up to have ...", so I'll offer an
approach to the satellite dish portion: *

snip

Given that one picture is worth a thousand words, I have a graphic *I
drew. *I'm having trouble uploading it to my web provider but I will
email it to you if you like. *

I have obtained mastery over my Internet provider and their
sucky software.

http://members.cox.net/markhamjf/ham...clinometer.jpg

is my graphic of the angle finder. I called it an "inclinometer."

Enjoy,
"Sal"