Old April 22nd 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
Lamont Cranston[_8_] Lamont Cranston[_8_] is offline

Default Where's the Birth Certificate?

On 4/20/2011 9:52 PM, ByeStander wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:18:13 -0400,
wrote:

In article582c26ce-4020-4184-ab25-3f5214c569c0
@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

'MISSING RECORDS IN HAWAII, MISSING RECORDS IN KENYA, MISSING RECORDS
IN INDONESIA'...

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher.
"Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-C...dp/1936488299/

IMPEACH OBAMA!

BWHAHAHAHA! Get some treatment.

Do you suppose Obama lies in bed at night and laughs to himself
saying:

Those repubs think I'm not a US citizen, hahaha, hahaha. Fat chance
I'm going to show them my birth certificatesmirk

With that, can one say that Obama really gives a flying F about what
is good for America? Seems that Obama only cares about Obama.

Like other democrats, he is consumed by hate. Hate for his political
opponents.

So says somebody completely consumed by hate for President Obama.