Old April 22nd 11, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default President Obama Already Feeling The Heat From Corsi's New Tell-It-All Book

On Apr 21, 4:22*pm, Lamont Cranston
wrote:
On 4/20/2011 6:21 PM, John Smith wrote:

On 4/20/2011 5:19 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

Hawaii's birth certificates already meet all of the new requirements.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Like I said, they may well indeed fill all other requirements, I'll let
courts determine that ...

The courts will not be involved.

First the US Presidential Election is actually 50 'Separate'
State Elections -not- a single national election.
-that's-50-chances-to-disqualify-obama-from-the-ballot-

OOPS so in some US States : Yes The State Courts Will
Get Involved.

BUT in most US States : It Will Be The Individual State's
Elected Secretary of State Who Will Get Involved and
Be The First Decider in their respective States.
-some-of-these-us-states-have-republican-secretaries-of-state-
-plus-republican-governors-plus-republican-controlled-legislatures-
-that-addeds-up-to-three-strikes-for-obama-)-

AND That Is Why : US President Obama May NOT
Be On-the-Ballot in All 50 US States in 2012 . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3a74c7b3d32061