Old April 22nd 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default New U.S. Birth Certificate Requirement!

On 22/04/2011 9:22 AM, Lamont Cranston wrote:
On 4/20/2011 6:21 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 4/20/2011 5:19 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

Hawaii's birth certificates already meet all of the new requirements.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Like I said, they may well indeed fill all other requirements, I'll let
courts determine that ...

The courts will not be involved.

However, the requirement for office of the president is aptly outlined
in the Constitution, and that has NOT been met ...

It has been met completely. Obama is a natural born citizen. There are
no facts to the contrary.

It must have been met! Obama is presiding!

I notice that "John Smith" (not his real name) isn't even in the running
for the White House. Why is that?

No, don't answer that, it's quite obvious why he isn't in the running
for the oval office!

Krypsis