Old April 22nd 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on hisbrownsh...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...icab+Companies

Looking in my phonebook, I see, A-Taxi & Courier, Citi-Cab Co, Deluxe
Cab Co, Jackson Taxi, Veterans Cab Co, and Yellow Cab Co.
I reckon they all hang out at the Airport and Train Station/Bus
Station.At least one of the Hotels has a free shuttle bus service back
and forth to and from the Airport, I think.No bulletproof vest though.
cuhulin, Taxicabs R US