Old April 22nd 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on his brownsh...

On 4/22/2011 9:58 AM, wrote:

I think.No bulletproof vest though.
cuhulin, Taxicabs R US

LOL

I bet, if you drive taxi, one of those is deductible on your tax return!

I can imagine an ad for bullet proof vests. Ad shows a taxi driver in a
fierce gun battle with two thugs. Thugs end up bleeding and dying on
the ground, plenty of blood running on the sidewalk ... taxi driver
steps up from behind the cab, bullet proof vest has a few lead slugs
hanging, dropping off ... driver has a big smile showing shark-like
teeth and says, "I wouldn't leave home without my bullet proof vest."
.... as he reloads his .357.

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS