Old April 22nd 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
dave dave is offline

Default We have one cab in this town, he lives a couple blocks from here.

On 04/22/2011 09:02 AM, John Smith wrote:

You can't find a taxi cab in my city, either. The taxi drivers end up
beaten, robbed and murdered. A few years ago one of the taxi drivers
carried a .357 and blew away his attempted robber ... they arrested the
driver, but due to public outcry, the DA dropped charges ...

Cabs should require plastic (debit or credit).