Old April 22nd 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default We have one cab in this town, he lives a couple blocks from here.

On 4/22/2011 10:17 AM, dave wrote:
On 04/22/2011 09:02 AM, John Smith wrote:

You can't find a taxi cab in my city, either. The taxi drivers end up
beaten, robbed and murdered. A few years ago one of the taxi drivers
carried a .357 and blew away his attempted robber ... they arrested the
driver, but due to public outcry, the DA dropped charges ...

Cabs should require plastic (debit or credit).

In this day and age, with the interest and criminal fees, charges, fines
on credit cards, everyone is cutting them up and attempting to crawl out
from under thousands of dollars of debit ...

I think that would pretty well limit the number of taxis which could
make a go of it ... in NYC that just might work ... still, I think a big
portion of their business probably comes from people who have lost all
their credit cards ...

I know a lot of credit checks I am running on potential renters/lessees
are coming back showing that trend ...

Regards,
JS