Old April 22nd 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on his brownshirt)

On 4/22/2011 11:59 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

From every one of your over-abundance of posts here, it is clear that
you think you are a legend in your own mind, a "know-it-all", even
though it's abundantly clear that you don't.

Regards,
JfK

Well, thanks for that!

However, this is a NG. I do it for fun. My posts of spur of the
minute, off the top of my head, express real thoughts and beliefs and
facts and truths as I realize them to be. I don't spend much time on
them as they are just a "hobby."

If it appears I put that much effort into them, great! But, even a
letter to the editor, or an email/letter to my congressman/senator --
state or federal, gets much more thought!

I don't belittle nor minimize the unemployment problem(s.) Unemployment
it at 18%+, admitted (probably notable higher in reality.)

But, it mainly affects older workers, less educated workers, etc. I am
semi-retired and only have minimal duties in my own business ... I am
working towards full retirement, but have to shut myself down in an
orderly manner for best tax effects and the effects of other assuming
the business assets ... so, I probably am not as sharp on all this and
the new changes happening as those having a more active role ...

Hey, chill dude!

Regards,
JS