Old April 22nd 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.atheism,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy
Colanth Colanth is offline

Default Private visits with WikiLeaks suspect denied.... Protesters hit streets as report describes torture

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:33:48 -0700 (PDT), RHF
wrote:

Oops - The Words {Wording} are 'in' the US Constitution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Constitution
"The President must be a 'natural born citizen' of the United States"

Unfortunately for your argument, Wikipedia isn't precedential.
(Bringing it up as evidence in the SCOTUS could get an attorney
disbarred - or involuntarily committed.)

Obama Would Not Be Eligible To Be A Natural Born Citizen !
http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

The law, USC Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter III, Part I, Par. 1401
(e)
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/ht...1----000-.html

has never been challenged, so it still stands as the definitive law.
Feel free to bring suit (if you can show standing - the SCOTUS has so
far found no one with standing) but, as of this moment, the way the
law works USC 18 still rules. Ask an attorney if you don't believe
me. I've cited it in full, so you shouldn't have a problem.
--
"The question before the human race is, whether the God of nature
shall govern the world by his own laws, or whether priests and kings
Jefferson, June 20, 1815