Old April 22nd 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on his brownsh...

On 4/22/2011 12:40 PM, wrote:
That Stripes movie with Bill Murray, he is a cab driver in NYC and the
passenger, instead of paying for the ride, he jumps out and starts
running like hell.
cuhulin

At my age, the cabbie would have to be pretty old for that method to
work for me!

I guess I could carry a cane and hit him with it, just before I start
walking, at a fast rate!, and getting away!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS