Old April 22nd 11, 09:45 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WikiLeaks 'Suspect' Detained, Tortured and Denied His US Civil Rights-by- Prez Obama

On Apr 21, 6:57*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/21/2011 6:14 PM, infowolf1 wrote:

Hawaiian law DOES NOT ALLOW PHOTOCOPYING OF THE PRIMARY
RECORDS, anyone can VIEW them, so go to Honolulu and do so.
But to get a copy is not possible. you have to fill out a form, pay a
fee,
and get a computer generated printout of the summary of the
information
on the primary record, which is then given a certifying embossed
stamp.

"The document posted on the web alleged to be and wrongly referred to as
Obama s birth certificate is titled CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, and
only certifies a baby was born. The purpose of the Certification is to
provide documentation for those babies and children who do not have a
real birth certificate because they were born at home or outside the
country without benefit of a hospital or doctor. When there is no proof
of hospital or doctor it proves nothing, just the information attested
to by the person filling out the application for a certified document.
This is one of the biggest lies promulgated by people ignorant of the
facts such as Bill O Reilly and Megyn Kelly of FOX who continue to claim
that what is posted on the internet is the real deal."

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/...th-certificate...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47512486/S...im-Adams-No-Ha...

This is accepted by the govt. to get a passport. Why isn't it good
enough
for you?

If that satisfies the requirement for getting a passport, I don't have
problems with ...

A COLB does not meet the much higher standards of proof which the
Constitution demands ... a simple "Certificate of Live Birth" would.

After obama has spent $1-$2 million hiding his past records, including
the proof of citizenship (with taxpayer money, I might add) I can't
imagine a sane and rational person with no secret agenda to not ask for
the proper proof ... we certainly do that with common criminals! *Why
not with suspected presidential criminals?

Regards,
JS

OOPS -Another Inconvenient "BO" {Obama} Truth . . .
Obama "The Torturer" GitMo,,, GitMo... GitMo ! ! !
-yeah- Prez Obama Promised to Close Gitmo and
have US Court Jury Trials for the Detainees
-but- Now Prez Obama Says Wants To Keep
Gitmo "Open" and Have Military Tribunals for
the Detainees with Secret Evidence.
-truth-is- Obama Is A Human Rights Violator !
-what-about-obama's-turture-in-gitmo-?-
What's The Liberal Legitimate Reason For Obama's
Illegal GitMo Torture and Trial Rape of Human Rights ?
-oops-another-inconvenient-obama-truth-