Old April 23rd 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 4/22/2011 3:39 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• Both France and India now have commercially viable autos that run on
compressed air. Why aren’t these cars available in the US? (2 hours 20
minutes)

Does the air magically compress itself, to run the car? What makes more
sense about using power to compress the air to run the car on than to
just use the energy directly to run the car.

I mean, idiots with electric cars, whose batteries are charged by
burning oil to run generators to charge the batteries appear like fools
to me also.

• Has someone been whispering in Glenn Beck’s ear, suggesting a possible
run for political office? (2 hours 37 minutes)

My gawd! I'd sooner my grandmother ran, and she's been dead a long time!

• Why do the mass media — including Murdoch’s Fox News — almost
completely ignore the burgeoning Ron Paul movement, acting as if it
doesn’t exist? (2 hours 40 minutes)

Because he would restore sanity to government? Because criminal public
servants fear they could end up in prison?

• Why, in the midst of the worst financial calamity since 1929 and the
highest deficit in history, is no one questioning our hugely bloated
military budget, which dwarfs that of most of the world combined? (2
hours 49 minutes)

Because if we cut military spending and reduced our wars and military,
suddenly, the unemployment lines would swell to monstrous proportions?

• In Switzerland, where the people have retained the right to rule
through referenda, it has been decided that individuals have the
absolute right to keep automatic machine guns in their homes, and it is
now unconstitutional to erect a minaret. (3 hours 39 minutes)

So, your questions is? Perhaps, "Why do the Swiss still appear to be
sane and rest of the world crazy and insane?" Did I get the question right?

Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net in the area of 3950 kHz
and above (usually above 3962 in recent weeks to escape DRM
interference) every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time — or listen live
on the Internet via N2SAG or N2IRJ. And you can listen at your leisure
via the mp3 files posted here at http://3950.net every week. Each
Saturday night’s mp3 file is usually posted on the next morning — Sunday
— and will be visible that day in the upper right column of this site.

Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic
discussion net, and thanks also to N2IRJ for making these recordings
available.

http://3950.net/2011/04/liberty-net-april-16-2011/

Listen to it all the time! Or, grab the recordings, are you aware that
the quality/fading of the last 'rag chew' audio file was HORRIBLE?"

Keep up the good work! GOD BLESS PATRIOTS!

Regards,
JS