Old April 23rd 11, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Upper Mid West Goes Full On Liberal-Fascist ! - The Obama-Zombiesİ Take Over The Streets

On Apr 22, 11:59*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 4/22/2011 5:04 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 4/21/2011 8:12 PM, dave wrote:

Two full time jobs at minimum wage will get you 30K a year.

On 4/22/2011 4:02 AM, John Smith wrote:

A clerk-typist job with the county will get you around that, and
better benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic raise every
year!

I didn't know minimum wage was so desirable ...

Huh? Desirable? What rock have you been hiding under? Looked at
the economy and job market lately? People would kill for your
"clerk-typist job with the county [that] will get you around that
[$30K], and better benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic
raise every year".

On 4/22/2011 11:01 AM, John Smith wrote:

WOW!

Economy is even worse than I thought! The neighbors daughter
completed jr college and is working for the county while completing
here degree at the four year, nights and weekends! She grabbed the
county job to make ends meet and have a decent apt.

I thought $30k for a two year college ed was pretty standard.

Again, what rock are you living under? There are many, many FOUR year
laid off engineering graduates that are working fast food and would kill
for a $30K job with a municipality.

You do know the city cops here start at $50k with 6 months training
and a couple of jr college classes, right?

Well, actually, I don't know -- because I don't know where "here" is.
Furthermore, in many big city metropolitan areas, they are LAYING OFF
police and fire, to say nothing of closing libraries, reducing city
services and reducing city staffs, either by layoffs or attrition.
Please try and take a wider view, rather than your local "here".

*From every one of your over-abundance of posts here, it is clear that
you think you are a legend in your own mind, a "know-it-all", even
though it's abundantly clear that you don't.

Regards,
JfK

JfK -the-subject-line-is-missing-a-word-to-make-it-true-
-was- OT: Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist
corrected- (OT) : Upper Mid West Goes Full On Liberal-Fascist !
The Obama-Zombiesİ Take Over The Streets