Old April 23rd 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Attention Birthers!

On 4/23/2011 8:09 AM, wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:14 pm, China Blue wrote:
What constitutes a 'sexual relation'?

If it is a political enemy, then "lusting in your heart" is subject to
condemnation.

If it is a political friend, then having affairs while impeaching a
President for sexual dalliances is admirable. After all, hypocrisy
in the defnese of conservatism is no vice.

Actually, I don't let my employees have sex on job, in my building, at
my expense. Not to even mention the deplorable image it would give my
business if exposed publicly!

clinton should have been fired (impeached) immediately and then handed a
bill for the damages he did to Americas' image!

Regards,
JS