Old April 25th 11, 08:38 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massacre

On 4/25/2011 2:41 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 4/25/2011 1:23 AM, Fergo wrote:

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
wrote in message

On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can
still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest
could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and
attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most
charges and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Regards,
JS

I think that Koresh and his followers believed some crazy things.
But it's not illegal or punishable to believe in anything you choose
-- nor should it be.

I don't believe Koresh ordered the deaths of his church members. But
even if you _do_ believe that accusation, ask yourself this question:

Which is the more dangerous cult? Which cult has killed more people
in its "cause"? The belief system that says that David Koresh
embodied all that was good and right? Or the belief system that says
modern American "democracy" embodies all that is good and right?

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/