Old April 25th 11, 09:54 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf
raven1 raven1 is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 13:32:16 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 4/25/2011 1:23 AM, Fergo wrote:

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
wrote in message
On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

koresh was frequently in town and away from the compound on business.
Slipping set a of cuffs on him and taking him to court would have been a
LOT cheaper on tax payers.

Yes it would have. Heads should have rolled over that.

Personally, I think much more money is owed
in resitution to the victims families and surviving victims. Criminals
are usually loathe to own up to their debts and crimes ...

I don't think the events were any different than those which were planed
for public servants working in someones, or some groups best interests.

Whatever koresh had, or had not done will always remain a mystery,

Hardly. His surviving followers talk quite ope
our
public servants crimes forever before the people.

Regards,
JS