Old April 25th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default No Channel 3

On 04/25/2011 01:43 PM, wrote:
I never heard of Lake Raymond before, if it does exist in Missy Sippy
and especially in or near Raymond,Missy Sippy I wants to know where it
is, ergo doggy's couch is only eight miles from Raymond,Missy Sippy.I
looked in my Rand McNally Road Atlas and I looked in my DeLorme
Mississippi Atlas& Gazetteer.I even looked on the Enterhernet.There is
a Raymond Lake Road in Raymond.I done told y'all before Commie FCC is
all EFFED UP and doesn't know Sheet!

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...in+Mississippy
cuhulin, Lakes R US

But you did find the 1,500 foot tower. Right?

Communication ensued. I am imprecise to confuse them.