Old April 26th 11, 05:50 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default Constitution is vague and subject to contemporary interpretation

On 4/25/2011 5:24 PM, Jarbidge wrote:
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:06:28 -0700, Bill Shatzer wrote:

The "law" in this case is merely a prohibition

Speaking of 911...

How can you be such a damned traitor?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.
It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.
Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, with life that cheap, we should be able to murder him and any of
his living relatives and have it of such low an importance as to not
even be worth mentioning!

If my minor complaints would stand in anyones' way, perhaps they would
be best ignored?

Regards,
JS