Old April 26th 11, 07:37 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic
fergo fergo is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
. 131...
"Fergo" wrote in
. au:

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
wrote in message
.
..
On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can
still bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest
could have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and
attempted to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

Far from the Davidians being "trapped" in the
compound they could leave any time. In fact that
is why there are survivors. They are the ones
just walked out, unharmed.

Yep and because Koresh could have sent those children away he is just as at
fault as the FBI were.

FRIDAY, MARCH 19:
Two Davidians, Brad BRANCH and Kevin WHITECLIFF, come
out of the compound.

SATURDAY, MARCH 20:
Another Davidian, Rita RIDDLE, comes out of the compound.

SUNDAY, MARCH 21:
At 12:15 a.m., two more women, Victorine HOLLINGSWORTH and
Annetta RICHARDS, exit the compound. Rita RIDDLE, Gladys
OTTMAN, Sheila MARTIN, James LAWTON, and Ofelia SANTOYA
come out.

TUESDAY, MARCH 23:
At 10:05 a.m., Livingstone FAGAN leaves the compound

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...timeline3.html