Old April 26th 11, 03:06 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf
raven1 raven1 is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:12:55 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

The court hearing(s) and trials on all this are nothing short of
criminal, a sham, a joke ... I am sorry, I find any testimony given by
the victimized surviors of no value,

I'm sorry you discount the testimony of people who were actually there
for the speculation of people who weren't.

besides having gone though the
horror of watching their friends and family murdered, I can only guess
at what threats and/or monetary "compensations" have been offered, by
the criminals.

That's the first problem with conspiracy theories: they're typically
long on guesses, and short on actual evidence...

I am afraid we must agree to disagree on what is real, possible,
probable and truth ...

....and that's the second problem: way too often, conspiracy theorists
don't seem to recognize much of a disticntion between "possible",
"probable", and "true".

The bulldozing and destruction of the crime scene, immediately after, is
something which would bring normal criminals under high scrutiny.

I said what I meant, koresh and the intentions of the davidians will
always be under a shroud of mystery -- our public servants illegal use
of the military and their crimes are simply a matter of record.

Regards,
JS