Old April 26th 11, 05:29 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attackby the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocentpeople by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On 4/25/2011 11:37 PM, fergo wrote:

Yep and because Koresh could have sent those children away he is just as
at fault as the FBI were.

Only an absolute fool would make a moronic statement like that, stop
drinking the water.

koresh was qualified to set up a commune and a rebel adventist church.

I expect much out of my public servant in the presidents office and who
he/she appoints. I expect more of my military, they know better. I
expect more of my sheriff and police, etc.

And, any fool who misses those importances' need to take up residence in
a 3rd world country ...

Regards,
JS