Old April 26th 11, 06:23 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf
Gray Ghost Gray Ghost is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

"fergo" wrote in
. au:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 4/25/2011 1:23 AM, Fergo wrote:

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
wrote in message

@a21g2000prj.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most charges
and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Rubbish, he could have let them arrest him on day 1 and none of the

deaths
would have happened. Instead he let his brainwashed followers of the cult
die.

That does not alter the fact that the ATF could have arrested him in town
instead of staging a reenactment of the D-Day invasion and getting their
asses handed to them.

The ending was a foregone conclusion. The government cannot allow such
resistance to go unpunished. To bad it doesn’t feel the same way about
incompetence and malfeasance.

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?