Old April 26th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovokedattac...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Waco+Texas

Waco,Texas is a nice City.U.S.Army had an Army bus going to Waco one
Sunday morning in 1965 when I was at Fort Hood,Texas for ten months.It
was like a school bus painted Olive Drab, Army color.Naturally, myself
and about eight or ten other lean mean fighting machines got on that bus
for a tour of Waco and environs.It was a boring Sunday, what else was I
to do? I wasen't bored touring Waco and environs of Waco.

Earlier that year when I was at Fort Hood, I rode another Army Olive
Drab bus to Fort Sam Houston,Texas, ergo a leg injury I got when I was
in Vietnam in 1964.It might have been the same bus, they all looked
alike, Olive Drab, baby, Olive Drab.
cuhulin, the Olive Drab