Old April 26th 11, 06:41 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf
raven1 raven1 is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:51:32 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 4/26/2011 7:06 AM, raven1 wrote:
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:12:55 -0700, John
wrote:

The court hearing(s) and trials on all this are nothing short of
criminal, a sham, a joke ... I am sorry, I find any testimony given by
the victimized surviors of no value,

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../page/b_a.html
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/09/09/waco

I'm not sure as to your point: the second link here is to a survivor's
account blaming the FBI, but the first is an article discrediting his
account as unbelievable, and noting that his story has changed several
times.

http://www.carolmoore.net/waco/waco-speak-out.html

This is testimony of two survivors: Thibodeau, whose account your
first article has already dismissed as unreliable, and a second who
offers no insight as to how the fire started other than that he didn't
hear an order to set it.

But again, what's your point, as you've already stated you hold the
survivors' accounts of no value? Make up your mind.