Old April 26th 11, 06:54 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf
raven1 raven1 is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:20:01 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 4/26/2011 10:13 AM, raven1 wrote:
On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:46:20 -0700, John
wrote:

On 4/26/2011 6:58 AM, raven1 wrote:

Do you wonder why most people regard Conspiracy Theorists as nuts?

Really?

Yes, actually.

To tell you the truth, the motives behind any crime I have ever seen in
life is/are drugs, money, power, wealth and rock and roll ...

And you think which was the motive here?

Criminals can keep coming up with a range of bizarre "motives", I find
this humorous ... but sad.

Regards,
JS

The facts and data surrounding Waco only prepared us for the future crimes.

How so?

No, really, I'm interested in your "logic" here.

The next false flag operation may enslave us, or set of a real
revolution. It only depends if enough know what has been going on.

A single video, waco rules of engagement, pushes Waco far above a simple
conspiracy!

Regards,
JS

You are stuck in a circular argument, the evidence prove Waco a crime, a
lot of the evidence has been pointed out here, bullets, CS gas,
tanks/fires, filmed shooting of fleeing Waco victims, bull dozing of
evidence, etc.

As I pointed out, anyone watching Waco Rules of Engagement will have
this pointed out to them.

Non-responsive answer duly noted.