Old April 27th 11, 03:35 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf
raven1 raven1 is offline

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:43:01 -0700 (PDT), RHF
wrote:

On Apr 26, 7:06*am, raven1 wrote:
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:12:55 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

The court hearing(s) and trials on all this are nothing short of
criminal, a sham, a joke ... I am sorry, I find any testimony given by
the victimized surviors of no value,

- I'm sorry you discount the testimony of people
- who were actually there for the speculation of
- people who weren't.

RAVEN 1,
All FORCE To Repeat The US Government Cover-Story
-or- Face Years in Prison
-or- A Life-Long Internment in a Mental Facility
-if- They Told The Real Facts and Honest Truth
.
Keep Repeating The Government Cover-Story and the
Concealment of the Real Facts and the Honest Truth.
-cult-of-the-government- -brainwashed-by-the-government-

Paranoid much?