Old April 27th 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On 4/27/2011 10:07 AM, wrote:
It is Phoney Fraud Fake.And So is 'He'!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=306850

Four people killed last night in Mississippi, stormy weather.Alabama
too.We have a tornado watch/warnings untill about 7:00 PM this
evening.Y'all, keep your eyes on the Skys.
cuhulin

I'll keep an open mind and not jump to conclusion, don't worry.

It'll all come out in the wash ... women have known that for time
immemorial!

Regards,
JS