Old April 28th 11, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.conspiracy
Iarnrod Iarnrod is offline

Default Attention Birthers!

On Apr 24, 3:32*pm, clairbear wrote:
Lamont Cranston wrote in news:iovbb9
:

On 4/22/2011 10:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 4/22/2011 5:59 PM, clairbear wrote:

Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.

Clinton never said that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

Actual quote
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman.."
* ...

Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.

Yes, it does. *In fact, it was a true statement if one defines "sexual
relations" as "sexual intercourse."

OK, let's hang the ******* for that lie, instead of the misquoted

one!

It wasn't a lie. *Neither Clinton nor Lewinsky believed that they had
engaged in "sexual relations."

Are you really THAT DUMB? Or are you just trolling for the old
gainsaying arguement aboutwhether Willy lied about what or who he did
with his willy?

Heres a bit of info on generally accepted definitions of Sexual
realtions

Wikipedia on Answers.com: Human sexual activity

Hey KOOK, I gots a NEWS FLASH fer ya:

WIKIPEDIA ain't the lawyer. It doesn't matter what YOU think the
generally accepted definitions are... the ONLY thing that matters is
what was on the LIST of sexual activities that was used in the
deposition. Guess what? Jones' lawyers ****ED UP and didn't have blow
job on their.

Clinton answered truthfully based on the definitions he was given.

End of story.