Old April 28th 11, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
Iarnrod Iarnrod is offline

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On Apr 27, 10:29*am, John Smith wrote:
On 4/27/2011 6:56 AM, wrote:

On Apr 27, 6:23 am, *wrote:
What will the Republicans do next to convince America that Obama is
not a real American?

The Publicans will remind us of the TV show, "The Agency" and tell us
how it was fabricate by the CIA on orders from the White House. *And
just to compound the hyprocrisy, the will also criticize him for
wasting time and taxpayer money on responding to the birther nuts.

I am still over joyed that the moron aholes who claimed the
certification was a real birth certificate can now be made the liars
they are and have to eat their words as we all look at a REAL? birth
certificate!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Poor poor poor Johnny KQQK!!! RUNNING AWAY at breakneck speed from his
previous lies to invent NEW lies!!

Hint: The long form Obama had to beg for special exceptions from
Hawaii to get the state to give him CONFIRMS the COLB is real.

Oooooooo, I am gonna ENJOY shoving this down your throat for a
loooooong time to come!

http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...hCertObama.jpg