Old April 28th 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
D Peter Maus[_2_] D Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On 4/28/11 07:35 , Iarnrod wrote:
On Apr 27, 4:33 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 4/27/11 17:03 , Lamont Cranston wrote:

On 4/27/2011 10:35 AM, D Peter Maus wrote:
On 4/27/11 12:24 , John Smith wrote:
On 4/27/2011 10:05 AM, w spilman wrote:

The first document was all that is required to prove
American citizenship. Nobody lied, loser.

Confabulated and lying to the very end ... you go on record ...

With the real birth certificate (supposedly) we now can properly
have
this issue examined. If a valid document, this fulfills the
requirement
demanded by the Constitution, but only as far as birth proof.

The parents nationality, whether he ever surrendered citizenship, to
assume citizenship of another country, the legal questions of the
influence of his parents citizenship, etc. will all need to be
examined
also, after this document has had time to be properly vetted ...

Just ending the lies of the false certification being proper has
ended
... those nutjobs are now on record ...

Regards,
JS

The questions raised by the statement by the Governor of Hawaii
stating
that the long form certificate did not exist

LIE.

It was widely reported in all the mainstream press.

How come you cannot cite it then, LOON?

I heard it first on ABC Radio news in the car. Sorry, I wasn't
recording.

It made the Trib and the Sun-Times. Look it up.

It made CBS evening news, as well. Katie Couric presented the story,
herself.

For two days, it was everywhere.

I'm not surprised you missed it.