Old April 28th 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Severe Weather.

My old house has two floor furnaces, one of them is in my living room
near the six feet wide doorway (there is no actual door there and there
never was, maybe it is called a passage way? Sheet, I don't know.I do
know my house is a Cape Cod style house, built in 1947) next to my
dining room.The other one is in the hallway, near my bathroom.The one
near my bathroom, I haven't used that one since the 1980s, and my old
house has a crawlspace underneath there, enough headroom for me to sit
under there.I am thinking I might get rid of that old furnace, old rusty
thing, I doubt if it is safe to use anymore.Doggy and I could get down
in the crawlspace real Quick in case a tornado starts coming toward my
house.Do you follow me?
cuhulin