Old April 28th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default like not trusting sand

On 04/28/2011 11:05 AM, wrote:
I don't use any natural gas anymore, I don't trust natural gas.Electric
heating and electric water heater and electric stove.I might get rid of
the floor furnace in my living room too.Each one of the floor furnace
floor openings/holes in the floor (hardwood floor) measures about 31''
by 21'' That is enough room for me to squeeze down under there.If a
tornado hits and I can't come up I can crawl over to the crawlspace
opening (house sits on a concrete foundation) by the side of my house.
cuhulin, a Survivor, I Hope

You must have money to burn. As far as not trusting methane, that's like
not trusting sand. Methane is ubiquitous. Just about every living thing
on earth gives up methane eventually.