Old April 29th 11, 02:17 AM posted to alt.slack,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Proof Obama's certificate ain't valid!

On 4/28/2011 3:41 PM, Zapanaz wrote:

that's field detection by the editing software he's using.

So now that you've seen that Alex Jones is a numbskull who goes off
half-cocked about things when he doesn't know what he's talking about,
I wonder, is it going to make idiots like you take him one iota less
seriously?

Don't bother, I already know the answer.

ROFLOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4

Regards,
JS