Old April 30th 11, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
wy wy is offline

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On Apr 30, 6:56*am, Krypsis wrote:
On 30/04/2011 11:29 AM, David Hartung wrote:

On 04/29/2011 06:50 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 4/29/2011 10:06 AM, David Hartung wrote:

I have many problems with Trump, and would not vote for him if he were
the only choice available. What I am saying is that he has probably
accomplished more in his life than any of us on Usenet, and certainly
more than our current president.

Let me respectfully differ with you.

You still have not said what wonderful things Trump has done -- other
than he -may- or may not have made a bag full of money (or be leveraged
to the hilt). However, we both agree he is an obnoxious, loudmouth
blowhard. Other than that, what is Trump's claim to fame?

Trump is considered to be a successful businessman, and all that goes
along with that.

Obama, however, was elected President of the Harvard Law Review,
generally considered the most prestigious law review in the country.

Exactly what did he do which got him that job?

He did a lot of Public Service work after graduation.

You might call it public service, I am not at all certain that I would.

He was elected to Congress.

And?

Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott would more congressional elections that
Obama, would you say that they accomplished more?

And finally, you don't consider being elected President of the US as not
"accomplishing more in his life"?

In a later post, I did observe that getting elected president is quite
an accomplishment, and did limit my comparison to before Obama got elected.

I would point out however that by saying that Obama getting elected is
quite an accomplishment, you must also allow the the fact George W Bush
won two presidential elections is a huge accomplishment.

Given G W Bush' intelligence, or lack thereof, I'd say it was a damn
miracle.

Bush should've paid better attention to the grades he got at Yale,
they were very telling:

"did poorly in political science and economics"

http://www.presidentprofiles.com/Ken...-and-yale.html

Talk about possessing the very two qualifications NOT to be President.