Old April 30th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
Iarnrod Iarnrod is offline

Default The Cult of "The Obama" : Fool-Me-Once & Fool-Me-Twice -wrt- TheObama New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0

On Apr 29, 9:20*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 27, 4:02*pm, RHF wrote:

On Apr 27, 12:33*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 27, 12:02*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 4/27/2011 11:48 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

You're a buffoon, "Smith" - thank God we have you for entertainment!

Yes, now that a document which claims to be valid has now exposed you as
a moron and liar, you fall back on personal attacks ... why doesn't that
surprise me?

The certification you claimed unobtainable and as valid now stands as
the piece of garbage it was and is.

You would be funny, if not so sad and desperate ... a moron amongst
morons ...

Regards,
JS

Blah blah blabbity blab blab.

birther... Birther... BIRTHER ! ! !
*.
? Is Obama That Incompetent ! -wrt- "BO" Releases
a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f304c9f9b19e02bd
*.
Fool-Me-Once -wrt-
The Obama 'Birther' Certificate V1.0http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
-the-cult-of-the-obama-part-1- -the-cult-of-the-obama-part-1-
*.
Fool-Me-Twice -wrt-
The Obama New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certif....
-the-cult-of-the-obama-part-2- -the-cult-of-the-obama-part-2-
*.
Jerome Corsi's Book About Obama Reveals Many More
Unanswered Questions Beyond the Birth Certificate Issue...http://groups..google.com/group/rec....f1247d81f80510
Learn More About : The Cult of "The Obama"
-i-am-a-fool-for-the-obama-:-are-you-a-fool-for-the-obama-
-fool-me-once- -fool-me-twice- -fool-me-once-again-
-we-are-the-obama- -we-are-the-obama- -we-are-the-obama-
*.
*.

*.
? Is Obama ...

... the FIRST and ONLY president in our entire histroy as a nation to
document that he is a natural born citizen? Why YES HE IS! TWICE!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!

Poor poor RHF KQQK!!

Sux to be him today.

Actually, sux to be him EVERY day!!

HEY RHF KQQK, suck on this:

FACT:
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...

Don't choke yet, I'm gonna be shovin' this down your throat for quite
some time!!!