Old April 30th 11, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

In article 19778452-508e-4f26-873b-91a77fe36c66
@f18g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 29, 11:57*pm, wrote:
On Apr 29, 11:54*pm, wy wrote:

On Apr 29, 10:56*am, David Hartung wrote:

On 04/29/2011 09:30 AM, Krypsis wrote:

On 30/04/2011 12:21 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:06:51 -0500, David
wrote:

So you don't have any problem in him being multiple-bankruptcy
obnoxious moron - as long as it is honorable?

I have many problems with Trump, and would not vote for him if he were
the only choice available. What I am saying is that he has probably
accomplished more in his life than any of us on Usenet, and certainly
more than our current president.

What has Trump done that is certainly more accomplished than becoming
President of the United States of America?

These people actually believe that running a business (along with
repeated bankruptcies and the ripping off of little old ladies) is
actually more noteworthy than becoming president of the USA. Some people
seem to have a rather distorted set of values.

One can easily make the case that Obama's major accomplishment since
becoming President has been to destroy the USA. Are you really sure that
you want to applaud this?

Brain-dead Repugnants such as yourself keep throwing that out but
still can't say what he has destroyed. *Name one thing, just one thing
he has destroyed so far.- Hide quoted text -

Once, during a tv interview he managed to kill a fly . And immediately
was accused of animal cruelty .

A fly is not an animal. Besides, we all know where flies like to
party, so one less fly doesn't hurt anyone.

If a fly isn't an animal, what is it?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!