Old May 1st 11, 01:23 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Tim Crowley Tim Crowley is offline

Default Obama releases birth certificate for a second time

On Apr 30, 10:09*am, John Smith wrote:
On 4/30/2011 10:06 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

*...
My pdf's are one (1) layer.

And how does that negate the proven FACT that PDFs produce layers, you
half-born eejit?

Thanks for demonstrating you know nothing. It's like I said "cars have
on-board navigation systems" and you come back with "my car doesn't
have an on-board navigation system." Are you so stupid as to "think"
that statement can make all on-board navigation systems disappear from
cars?

What is the purpose of taking a one-layer original document and making
9 layers if not to deceive?

You are truly an idiot. Look up image data, fool.

Here, even your own fellow rightards have PROVEN YOU WRONG:
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...obamas-birth-c...

Enjoy being insignificant again, kook.

These are much more telling:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsQJNTvlUE

Not to mention the fact that the fraudulent birth certificate bears no
official seal!

The original is NOT on modern day safety paper, the safety is a scam in
itself and forces a color copier into play ...

Regards,
JS

hint: you're a racist nutcase.